Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perez called Miss California "Dumb Bitch"


Perez was one of the judges of Miss California and he asked the gal what she thinks about gay marriage.

Actually, he was expecting an answer like "everybody deserves being happy" but the gal replied as follows:

Well, I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offence to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be - between a man and a woman. Thank you very much."

Since two days Perez is tweeting about this...

*Keep Tuned~Consti Reports*

No comments: