Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do not Be Prank'd!


Today is the April Fool's Day, be ware!
Hah...Thatz world bastardy day simply.
Even though I do not like the must condition of doing jokes, today I am dangerous as well, thus approach with utmost care.

If you need inspiration, you may head to Museum of Hoaxes. You can reach the history of hoaxes. I enjoyed the spagetti tree idea, besides the ikea car. The Photo gallery of that web-site is not bad as well. I liked the smoking Obama pic.

If you still need ideas, dear google is there to help with its Google April Fool's Site.

The worst joke prize goes to Pia, since what she has done us is a prank. First she'll heal, then I'll bring her to account.

We still have the fingers crossed for her. Little Pia will recover.



*Keep Tuned~Consti Reports*

No comments: